Cleaning a Marble Shower – For you, of course, you want your dream bathroom to start with the floor, and the smooth and elegant look of marble bathroom walls is a plus. But you should think about all the important facts about marble before you fall in love with its beauty. Marble may look strong and durable at first, but it is actually very fragile. Since it is a soft stone, it is very porous and absorbent, so it quickly takes on stains. You have to be extra careful if you want a marble shower or floor in your bathroom.
One of the furniture in the bathroom is a shower set. Because they need to be cleaned often, not everyone has a shower set. A shower set is a shower device that can have more than one place where water comes out. These places where water comes out are a hand shower, a hand spout, and the main shower head. Most of the time, all of these points are joined into a single pile structure.
It has a shower set, as well as a tub, a sink, and other things. In this case, you can clean the marble shower every so often, depending on how long it’s been dirty, to keep the bathroom comfortable. Also, keep in mind that dying your hair in the shower can easily stain marble floors. Acids and some cleaning products can also easily damage or scratch marble. You have to be careful when choosing lotions, shampoos, and other bathroom products because they can damage the floor.
It turns out that there’s a lot more to think about than how marble looks before having to put it in a bathroom. You should also think about price and quality. Even though marble has become more affordable, there is only so much of it in the world, and not all of it is good quality.
This article will tell you how to clean a marble shower using things you can find anywhere. Cleaning a marble shower regularly is important because dirt, dust, liquids, moss, and other things can quickly dull and stain marble floors. So, we have to be careful when we choose these cleaning products. Read more.
1. Using Bleach in Liquid Form
Liquid bleach for clothes is something that can be found anywhere and is safe to use on marble.
- Pour a few drops of liquid bleach onto the stained marble surface and then cover it with a bleached tissue.
- Then use duct tape to stick it. Wait until the stain is on the tissue, then use liquid soap to clean it again.
2. Marble Special Cleaner
If you go to a supermarket, you can buy a special cleaner for marble, which is the safest liquid to use.
- Prepare a container and fill it with ½ water.
- Pour cleaning fluid around 1 bottle cap only.
- Mix until everything is well-blended, then dip a cloth in the mixture and gently wipe the marble.
- Use circular motions to carefully clean the marble in the bathroom.
- Use Liquid Dishwashing Soap
Also, you can use liquid dishwashing soap to clean the marble in the shower. Marble floors can be cleaned of dirt and stains that have set in with liquid dishwashing soap.
- Pour a little dishwashing soap on a microfiber cloth or sponge.
- Then wet a cloth with a little cold water and gently wipe the stained marble surface along the grain of the marble until the stain is gone.
You have to be careful about how you wipe it, and you shouldn’t rub it in a circle because that will damage the marble’s surface.
- Use Things That Contain Ammonia
Ammonia is an alkaline substance, so it is still safe to use to clean marble in the bathroom, especially to remove stubborn stains. You must use the right amount of ammonia when you use it. You can find this ammonia ingredient in many grocery stores or online.
- In a container, mix 1 teaspoon of ammonia with 1 cup of water.
- Mix it until it’s smooth, then dip a soft cloth in it.
- Gently rub the cloth in a circle over the dirty marble.
- Use Hydrogen Peroxide
Since liquid hydrogen peroxide is acidic, it can then be used to clean showers made of marble. This can get rid of all the stains that stick to it and even get rid of the scratches.
- Get a soft cloth ready.
- Put enough hydrogen peroxide on a cloth to make it damp.
- Rub the stained cloth over the marble.
You can clean your marble shower with the above items. Pay close attention when you buy some things to make sure they are safe, and don’t forget to read the directions. Use slow, circular motions to rub the cloth on the marble so that it doesn’t scratch it. Use marble polishing products and always read the instructions to make your marble bathroom look shiny.